Best Friends
The Gang
Holding my sister on the plane

When we were there mom stayed up till like 3 am every night having "girltalk" with Prisilla. We went to some fun parks, we fed ducks at the park, we went to the Children's Museum (which was THE COOLEST PLACE I have ever been.....seriously!), and we went to a park where we got to ride on a train! Prisilla cooked up a storm all week and I got to eat yummy treats that mommy doesn't usuallly give me. Prisilla's house is sooooo fun! There is a huge backyard with tons of toys, a swing set and slide, little boys everywhere to play with. I had so much fun getting to know all the huisman boys. It was like chaos with 6 kids under 6 at her house for a week, but sooooo much fun! I already miss them. Prisilla threw a party the first day we got their with all mom's old high school friends. It was fun to meet you all! One of my favorite parts of the trip to AZ was playing outside in the yard in the warmth of the evening. Here is a bunch of fun pictures of our trip. Enjoy!
When we were there mom stayed up till like 3 am every night having "girltalk" with Prisilla. We went to some fun parks, we fed ducks at the park, we went to the Children's Museum (which was THE COOLEST PLACE I have ever been.....seriously!), and we went to a park where we got to ride on a train! Prisilla cooked up a storm all week and I got to eat yummy treats that mommy doesn't usuallly give me. Prisilla's house is sooooo fun! There is a huge backyard with tons of toys, a swing set and slide, little boys everywhere to play with. I had so much fun getting to know all the huisman boys. It was like chaos with 6 kids under 6 at her house for a week, but sooooo much fun! I already miss them. Prisilla threw a party the first day we got their with all mom's old high school friends. It was fun to meet you all! One of my favorite parts of the trip to AZ was playing outside in the yard in the warmth of the evening. Here is a bunch of fun pictures of our trip. Enjoy!
On the Train
Mom and Tina
Painting a cardboard house at the Children's Museum
Having breakfast as a family :)
Too many boys in the tub (Malachi, Levi, Josiah, John, and Judah)
Levi reading to the kindergarten teacher. Mom was so impressed!
Feeding the ducks at the park 3 blocks from Prisilla's house

Feeding the ducks at the park 3 blocks from Prisilla's houseSaying goodbye at the airport :(





1 comment:
I'm so glad you got to take the kids to Arizona. I know you've been waiting quite a while to do that. And yes, you are brave! Looks like you had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment