Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was a lot of fun. We did our best to make mom feel real special the whole day. First dad got up early and made mom breakfast in bed. (waffles and eggs) He even went out side and picked and arranged his own boquet of flowers for mom. Then we went to church and then went out to lunch on the capitola wharf. We took a little walk through capitola village. It was beautiful outside. Then we went to the Boardwalk where we rode some fun rides. I went on my first rides. I could not have been happier, grinning from ear to ear, when I got to go on the airplane ride all by myself way up in the air. After that we went to OSH where mom got to pick out her Mother's Day present: a nice lawn chair. (cuz we all know now much she worships the sun) Then we got Chinese takeout for dinner and came home and watched a movie and went to bed. It was a fun full day. Happy Mother's Day to all you hard working mother's out there!
Dad had fun on the kitty rides ;)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

It was so good to talk to you the other day, Anna. I still feel like we didn't get to catch up on everything. So glad you guys are doing so great!

Mitchell Family said...

Looks like you had a fun and special day...which you definitely deserve! Good work, John!

Unknown said...

Super Cute Anna! What a nice day you had. I can't remember how I did the signature but there are directions on the Blog Q&A! The music part you should be able to click on my music player and make your own! Wait...I think you already did! :)

Web Development Services

Followers