Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Potty Training

Ooooooh! Gotta Go! Gotta Go!
So the dreaded has begun. Mom seems to have been looking forward to the challenge. She's putting me through potty training boot camp and plans to have me trained in ONE week. Today is day 2 and it's going extremely well. I've only had 2 accidents and gone in the pot several times. I like to go in the pot just to see mom's silly reaction of jumping up and down, doing the Cha Cha around the house singing, "John went Pee in the Potty! John went Pee in the Potty!" But the best part is that every time I tinkle in the pot I get 3 candy corn!!!!!!! I've yet to "drop a deuce" as daddy would say. I'm a bit nervous about that. Mom's pumping me full of liquids and I'm getting a bit tired of her asking if I gotta go ever 3 seconds. Here's a pic of me in my new big boy underwear. (I wonder how long these pictures will be appropriate to post on the Internet...hopefully not long)

On the training note, Faylen's learning how to brush her teeth. Neither of us like it much.

No comments:

Web Development Services

Followers