Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Puffers at the Pumpkin Patch '09

We had a fun day at the pumpkin patch with Uncle Jason, Auntie Rachel and Baby Sophia who just moved up here near us. It's so nice to know we can hang out whenever we want to and don't have to drive halfway down CA to do it!


The biggest pumpkin I've ever seen


Daddy wheeled us around in the Barrell as we picked out pumpkins. Corn is my favorite food in the whole world and I couldn't understand why this corn was so hard to eat. Faylen and Sophia: the cutest cousins in the world!

Sophie sleeping on her daddy
The fam on the Hay ride. It was really beautiful with thousands of Marigold flowers.

Chillin on the haystacks

Watching the pumpkin weighing contest

Us in our overalls

I got to go on a train ride!!!!

Look at these giant pumpkins! The biggest was 1,500lbs!





3 Munchkins for just $1...What a great deal!!

These pumpkins were perfect for sissy, since her nick name is Sugar Pie. Mommy even calls her Sugar Pumpkin Pie all the time.


Swimming in Pumpkins



Sissy found the best pumpkin. I named it Larry cuz it looks
just like Larry the cucumber from Veggie Tales

There were scarecrows everywhere!


2 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

How fun to have all the Puffers together! We wanted to take the kids to a pumpkin patch...but it snowed! Looks like a great day and I love how you color coordinated everyone. : )

Rachel said...

I especially love the picture of me on the train. good one.

Web Development Services

Followers