Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

some new pics

My first night at AWANA's. (church group on Wed nights). I absolutely love it. I sing songs,  memorize and recite Bible verses and play games. Mom thinks I'm sooo old!

 Gilroy Gardens
 wild and crazy rides!
 loved the water park
 It was sooooo HOT!
 Dad acting like a kid hosing down some other kids



Look at those LIPS!

 Look at those ROLLS!
 Look at that beautiful SKIN!
Visiting with great grandma

 visiting with grandma
 the cutest toes on the planet
 just a couple weeks old
 happy Birthday Auntie Colleen!

 Faylen is always begging to hold the baby
 Our neighbor Alicia soaking up a baby snuggle :)
 Jed loves to watch mom cook while sitting on the kitchen counter
in his bouncer that grandma jill got him
First bath

 1 week old

1 comment:

susan said...

i LOVE him!!! and his many rolls

you guys sure do make beautiful children!

Web Development Services

Followers