Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

TBall and Dance

This past spring I got to be on my first T Ball team and my daddy was the coach! He was so great at coaching me. My Mom was our Team Mom. (I know she enjoyed that....her first time;) I looked forward to it every Saturday! We were the Pirates. I got to be number #10 (had to stay true to my mom's sports#). My favorite part was hitting and running as fast as I could to the bases. I got my own new mitt and ball and practiced a lot on our front lawn. Jediah, Faylen and Mom watched and cheered us on at every game. At the end of the season we got a medal and a party! Can't wait till Fall when daddy is coaching me Soccer!







 Faylen completed her first dance class in the Spring as well. She overcame a lot of fears every time she stepped onto the dance floor. She loves to dance and thinks she is a princess. She performed in a recital at the end of the season. Although all she did was stand like a beautiful ballerina statue frozen in the middle of the dance floor scared and pouting with all the other little girls dancing around her, the second she stepped off the floor she smiled and was proud of herself.....and that's all that matters! We celebrated by going out for pink ice cream! ;) Unfortunately mom wasn't able to get a picture of everybody who came to the recital. Thanks for coming everyone to support Faylen! (Rachel, Jason, Sophie, Granma's and Grandpa's, Shoshi, and Colleen!)

Lining up to go into class






 







Click here to see a really cute video of Faylen in her Tutu:


No comments:

Web Development Services

Followers