Well, this time of year is always sad since Christmas is now soooo far away. We had such a fun Christmas this year. I hope yours was full of fun and rememberance of Jesus' birthday. Mom says next year we're gonna make a cake for Jesus on his birthday! We spent our Christmas in Ventura at Gma and Gpa Spencer's. There was tons of people there including my new cousin Sophia! She was sooo cute and tiny and a really good baby. I certainly made out like a bandit in the toy department. I got so many fun new things! I loved all the excitement with such a full house and tons of yummy food. We were sad to leave. We hate living so far from all our family. We did get to see Uncle Justus, Aunt Sam and cousin Isaiah via skype on Christmas day. Check out the slideshow to the right of all our Christmas pics. Or you can click on this link: http://picasaweb.google.com/PufferPics/PufferChristmas08?feat=directlink
After Christmas down south we came home and celebrated Christmas with mom's side of the family. 2 Christmases was soooo fun! We also celebrated Uncle Josh's Bday.
I was a little disappointed in New Years. My parents just put me to bed at 8:00 while they stayed up like old farts and watched the ball drop on TV. New Year's day was fun though because we went to a party at the Greco's house.
Mom and Dad celebrated their 3rd wedding anniversary. They flip flop every year who plans the anniversary and who plans Valentine's Day. This year it was mom's turn to do the anniversary. So she planned a college national championship football party at our house. Good thing the Gators (dad's alma mater) beat the Sooners or else it woulda been a depressing anniversary. In fact, 2 out of the 3 anniversaries they have had have fallen on the college football national championship day and the Florida Gators won both times. I think dad is fine with that becoming a tradition. Mom bought him a white Tim Tebow Championship jersey. She also planned a fun day out. Pilar and Isabella (our 13 and 15 year old neighbors.....who I'm in love with) babysat and mom and dad and Faylen went to the movies. Then mom planned a fun day at De Laveaga playing frisbee golf. We got wheeled around in our new red Radio Flyer. Then our good friends Mickie and Chris babysat while mom and dad had a romantic dinner alone at the Shadowbrook. (the most beautiful restaurant in Santa Cruz). Dad got mom a new bike trailer/double jogger. Mom is sooooo excited about it. Now she can jog with us and go offroading! Mom and dad are starting to train for a half marathon at the end of spring and dad's going to push us in the jogger. They haven't decided which one to do yet. Mom says she wants to get into shape before she gets preggo again. See the slide show to the right of all their wedding anniversary pics or click on this link: http://picasaweb.google.com/PufferPics/3rdWeddingAnniversary?feat=directlink
Faylen is sooooo close to crawling. She mostly gets around by scootching and rolling right now. There's a new youtube video to the right under "family videos" where she's taking a bath (or click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYUe-TVyFzQ) and another one with her in the oak tree swing (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQRiXzbXgzg). She sits in the high chair and eats baby food. She's a great eater. Mom hopes that she won't be as picky as I am. She does great entertaining herself on the floor with all her toys. I like to do funny things to make her smile and laugh. Mom says that there's nothing that makes her happier than to see me interact with my sister like that. She gets all emotional about stuff like that.
Our landlord put his three horses (1 stallion, 1 miniature horse, and 1 pony) on our property. So I get to walk 5 feet outside our backdoor and feed the horses apples and carrots everyday. It's my new hobby. I just LOVE horses. They greet me every morning when I wake up by waiting outside my bedroom window. I always want to share a part of my lunch with them. Speaking of lunch, I sit a big boy table now. I gave my high chair to my sis.
Some of my numerous new words are: sissy, horsey, moon, mouth, football, EAT!, please, thank you, shoes, socks, good boy, I love you, OH BOY!, and NICE! (as in the expression, like when people say "cool!") Mom lets me wonder around the orchard by myself. I like to hunt for apples. There aren't many left these days. I like to call dad at work and talk to him on the phone everyday.
Work for both mom and dad are going really well. Mom finished out the semester without too much stress and dad has been getting good hours at work. Thank you for your prayers!
She LOVES bathtime
Don't I look like my dad here????





2 comments:
Great photos Puffer Family!!!
Hi Anna! It's the Bentleys from Loma. Your little ones are absolutely adorable! I'm going to put a link to your blog on mine (hope you don't mind). I'm sure Whit would like to see you and the fam. :)
Post a Comment