Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bequeathing the Blog

Bequeathing the Blog. Yes, I said Bequeath.

Bequeath: be·queathVerb/biˈkwēTH/    To pass (something) on or leave (something) to someone else. -Webster

Well, it was inevitable that this day was coming. I know you will all mourn my resignation of writing this blog. But my life has just gotten too busy with wearing out my toys, eating cheezits and gogurts, teasing my sister and wrestling my dog......and not to mention....HOMESCHOOLING PRESCHOOL! So I decided to pass the torch to my mother. Although she isn't nearly the writer I am, I think she will enjoy the job. So from here on out my mom, Anna Puffer, will be the sole author of thee one and only PUFFER POST. Enjoy...

Love,
Li'l John Puffer

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, I'm so glad because I get so confused all the time. Your little brother turned one? Oh wait, no, Jediah. Yout sister's in dance class? Oh, no, Faylen. In fact when I first read this, I thought you (Anna) were saying you were bequeathing the blog to your mom (Susan), and I was thinking, "how is that going to work?" I know Li'l John's been "writing" the blog for like 4 years now - you would think I'd get it by now. I'm a little slow sometimes. Thank you for making it easier for my brain to "get."

Puffer Clan said...

Ok, I totally laughed out loud at your comment! Thanks! needed that laugh. Glad to make your life a bit simpler/easier. ;)

Web Development Services

Followers