This year we went to Tahoe again for the 4th. It seems to be a tradition. I think mom and dad have been there on the 4th for the past 4 years. For the last two years they took us babies camping when we were each only about 6 weeks old. This year we stayed in a nice cabin that Grandma and Grandpa have been living in. We got to play on the beach and go swimming with uncle Josh and Auntie Shosh. We went on a hike with uncle Nate, fishing with daddy, swimming the river, swimming in the hot springs and pool all day (I totally learned how to swim and was fearless when it came to the water), and watched a great fireworks show in Carson City (We got to sit right under them. Faylen and I loved the loud BOOM). Thanks for having us G-ma and G-pa. We had sooo much fun!

http://picasaweb.google.com/PufferPics/4thOfJuly09?feat=directlink
(or look for the 4th of July slide show to the right)
Faylen Swimming
Me Swimming





No comments:
Post a Comment