Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Aunties, Uncles and Cousins Part II (Heymans)

Auntie Sammie, Uncle J, and Cousins Isaiah, Thea and Silas came for a special visit from France. They are on furlow for a couple of months here in the States. We got to have them to ourselves at our house for a couple days. We had fun catching up, playing at the park, sliding on the slip 'n slide and making s'mores. We miss you guys so much and had a blast visiting with you. May God bless your missions in France including all the big new changes you have coming up!
Chuck E Cheez
Boys never wanna grow up

Uncle Nate spying on Faylen

Eating Popcorn and watching a movie

Reading a book with Uncle J

Swimming cousins

S'mores

We're getting "nice and clean" (as I like to say everytime I get out of a bath)

Auntie Sammie and I climbing on a train. I've been obsessed with trains ever since.
Isaiah LOVES babies





1 comment:

Rachel said...

It looks like you guys had a great time!

Web Development Services

Followers