Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Roaring Camp

Grandma Jill took us to Roaring Camp at Henry Cowell State park up in the Redwoods near Felton (where we lived when I was born). We got to go for an hour long ride on a steam TRAIN through the mountains!!!! I loved when it went, "choooo chooo" really loud. Then we had a BBQ picnic, jumped in a jump house, ate ice cream, and then grandma spoiled us with new toys from the gift shop. Thanks G-ma! I LOVE TRAINS!
Bounce House Jumping
Someday I'll get a train set of my own just like this one!





Faylen in her new little pink bonnet. Doesn't she look like she's from another era?

This made me miss our old house on the farm with the red barns.

on the train

I really wanted to take this horsey home
Duck Hunting with my new gun



No comments:

Web Development Services

Followers