Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Back from Sabbatical

So if you hadn't noticed, I took a little Sabbatical from the blog. After having never missed a month since I was born, 3 years ago, I took some time off to take care of my family. Now that I'm back in blogworld, I'm a little overwhelmed at having to catch up on almost 5 months. So I'm mainly just going to post some pics of past events over the last 6 months. They may be a bit out of order. I know you missed me terribly. So you can dry your eyes, the Puffer Post has returned and is back in full throttle! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to see you are back at it. God bless and protect you! Any pics from last Christmas in Markleeville? Love, Dad

Momma S said...

maybe you're not blogging cause you're in labor? praying for you, wishing with you...love you puffers!

Web Development Services

Followers