Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Our Actual Birthdays

We got to have a few birthdays this year! Here's me on my new Razor from G-ma & G-pa Heyman. Grandpa teaching me how to use it




This was on Faylen's actual birthday, May 20th, where she turned 2. Mom had to work that day so we got to spend a fun day with Auntie Rachel and Cousin sophie. Rachel made a very special day for Faylen! Thanks Auntie!




Sophie got Faylen a new sleeping bag for her birthday!


I got to go to Chuck-E-Cheez again for my actual bday on May 8th. I turned 3! Grandma and Grandpa spencer got me a new helmet and I loved it so much I wore while I played at
Chuck-E-Cheez.

Sophie got me a new Cars sleeping bag too. I tried it out on the table at the resturaunt.

yummmy chocolate cake with sprinkles!










We also went to Happy Hollow Zoo for the day!








No comments:

Web Development Services

Followers