Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's Day '10

We had a great father's day this year! We slept in, made daddy a special pancake breakfast, went out to lunch on the Santa Cruz wharf at Riva's with Jason & Rachel, G-ma & G-pa Spencer, and uncle Ryan, then played frisbee golf at De La Viega. It was such a beautiful day and nice to spend it outside hiking around. Then just the 4 of us went to capitola beach for our favorite dinner....Pizza my heart. We watched the sunset, played in the water and then went and got frozen yogurt. What a fun day!



Look at that shot! I got pretty good at keepin up with the guys and throwing my own disc on the course. Daddy gave me some good pointers so I could learn to play.
Cuties!

Dad in action. I was right behind him ALL day copying his every move.


The Puffer/Spencer gang!

Lollipops and frisbee discs

Grandpa and I

Happy Father's Day!

Dad's and kids

Capitola Beach
We found a starfish on the shore!


I ended up completely going in the water and getting my clothes soaked. I LOVE the ocean and wish I could just run in it and swim by myself!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your kids are getting so big and super cute! It's good to catch up with you Anna...blessings on your little one.

Web Development Services

Followers