Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Puffer's and Planes Birthday Party

Faylen and I had a big plane themed birthday party at Aldridge park in Corralitos. Faylen turned 2 and I (lil John) turned 3! We had lots of friends and family come. We played at the park, had a pic nic, and flew planes. Thank you to everyone who came for our special day!
We got to hit a plane pinata this year!

We had big styrofoam planes to throw in the park.
And you could color and decorate your own airplane!
Great Grandma was a trooper!
Everyone found a seat on the grass and ate.
Faylen getting ready before the party in her new Bday girl outfit.

Daddy and his little girl.....not so little anymore.
Faylen got an awesome battery powered 4 wheel from Granma and Granpa Spencer!
I absolutely loved my new superman cape that Mickie made. Thank you! I wear it everyday!!!!
Faylen got some fun frilly skirts!



everyone singing happy birthday to us before we blow out the candles on our plane cake



1 comment:

susan said...

oooooohhhhhh!!! i LOVE the cake. it is so awesome. i actually love the whole birthday theme. so clever.

your kids are super cute and are getting too big. i love faylen's frilly skirts. :)

Web Development Services

Followers